This is the post for the week of November 27, 2017.
Welcome back. I hope you all had a pleasant Thanksgiving. We’re down to the last days of the course, so it’s important to stay on track and finish strong. If you run into trouble, be sure to contact me so we can come up with a solution.
Calendar for the Rest of the Term
All submissions due by 11:59 PM.
|Date||What’s Going On?|
|11/27||Grace period for 11/17 Labor Log ends|
|12/01||12/01 Labor Log due|
|12/01||Draft of Genre Analysis Report due for peer review|
|12/01||All revisions for all projects due|
|12/04||Grace period for 12/08 Labor Log ends|
|12/05||Feedback on Genre Analysis Report drafts due to group members|
|12/08||12/08 Labor Log due|
|12/08||Genre Analysis Report due|
|12/11||Grace period for 12/08 Labor Log ends|
|12/13||Grace period for Genre Analysis Report ends|
|12/14||SPOT Responses due|
|12/18||Final Exam due (no grace period)|
Readings for the Week
Since you have your big project to share with your group this week, go back and review any readings that you need and whatever research you have found. You control your readings for this week.
If you have questions about readings, research, or writing, let me know.
Tasks for the Week
Because I want you to have the whole week to work on your Genre Analysis Report, there are no extra tasks this week. Just the essential work.
- By 11:59PM on Monday, November 27, submit your 11/17 Labor Log in Canvas, if you are using the grace period.
- Finish a draft of your Genre Analysis Report project for peer review:
- Fri, Dec 1 by 11:59PM: Post a draft of your report in the Group Feedback on Genre Analysis Report Discussion in Canvas.
- Tue, Dec 5 by 11:59PM: Post feedback on the drafts posted by your group members in the Group Feedback on Genre Analysis Report Discussion in Canvas.
- By 11:59PM on Friday, December 1, write your 12/01 Labor Log in Canvas. Specific questions for your log are included in Canvas. The grace period for your log entry ends at 11:59 PM on Monday, December 4.