This is the post for the week of December 11, 2017.
Calendar for the Rest of the Term
All submissions due by 11:59 PM.
|Date||What’s Going On?|
|12/11||Grace period for 12/08 Labor Log ends|
|12/13||Grace period for Genre Analysis Report ends|
|12/14||SPOT Responses due|
|12/18||Final Exam due (no grace period)|
Readings for the Week
- Final Exam: Performance Review
- Advice Articles on Writing Self-Evaluations
- #WeekendWatch: Final Exam Resources
- #TuesdayTutorial: How to Evaluate Evidence for Your Course Grade (coming 12/12)
Tasks for the Remainder of the Term
- By 11:59PM on Monday, December 11, write your 12/08 Labor Log in Canvas, if you are using the grace period.
- By 11:59PM on Wednesday, December 13, submit your project in the Genre Analysis Report assignment in Canvas if you are using the grace period.
- By 11:59PM on Thursday, December 14, complete your SPOT survey. Use the advice on the #WednesdayWrite: SPOT Evaluations.
- By 11:59PM on Monday, December 18, submit your final exam in the Final Exam: Performance Review assignment in Canvas. There is no grace period on the Final Exam. If you do not submit your exam on time (or do not submit it at all), your grade in the course will be lowered.